Jewelry making requires the creativity, occasionally, though, our creativity needs an infusion of joy as well as inspiration. Always, creativity runs out of your everyday experiences and simple choices. Be engaged in the world around you. Be open to fresh experiences and try new things that will rejuvenate you.
Here are 10 suggestions to find that spot where inspiration and real life flow together, leading you to create wonderful and new jewelry making projects.
- Search for beauty around you. Like justa movie, concert, jewelry or art show. Artistic events and activities of all types can inspire jewelry-making in some ways u
- Read jewelry magazinesand books. Jewelry-making stories, pictures, history and instruction open design possibilities you may not have considered before.
- Study the creative lives of others and thinkabout what has inspired them. How did they move past their own creative blocks and hurdles when inspiration had gone into temporary hiding?
- Establish a comfortable work place. The right space needs to be equipped with tools that are appropriate for your design needs, and organized for your own work style. The lighting and temperature should be taken into Consideration. Good lighting will not only brighten your spirit, but will be also helpful to your eyes. A positive work space is one of the elements that will inspire your creativity.
- Let music inspire you. Scientific research suggests that music can improve visual attention, increase happiness and inspire creative thoughts. Many people tap into music both to nourish their imagination and boost their energy levels. Music can be like a rocket launcher of creativity.
- Take a moment to recall successes, what you have accomplished and challenges you have met. Recall encouraging words people have spoken to you and replay them. With a familiar product you love, design a piece you know will be successful.
- Or, push into the limits of what you know, and then past that into what you think you can’t do. Challenge yourself to learn a new skill. Enter a jewelry-making contest. Take challenges or limitations and embrace them.
- Experiment with a new product or gem that excites you. Spark your creativity with a color you’ve rarely used in designs. Do you work primarily with glass beads? What about shell, metal or pearls?
- Many creative people have a deep kinship with nature. In fact, throughout time, many artists have found nature to be the primary inspiration for their work. Being outdoors restores the spirit and inspires the senses. Time spent in nature evokes new creative ideas.
- Take a break. Sometimes, simply taking a break and letting go for a short time could be the ticket to hit some new ideas. Remember that the creative journey is about joy–for you and for all of those who will discover and wear your beautiful jewelry.
Creative challenges, boredom, the proverbial ‘wall’ and setbacks happen to nearly all artists. Let them become fertile ground to initiate new designs or jewelry lines. Getting back in the groove is unique for every designer. This is a list of just ten possibilities. There are many more ways to reignite those creative fires. Keep looking for that sparkle. And, don’t ever give up.
To finish your jewelry making projects, jewelry making supplies are necessary. Find your favorite craft components and Jewelry Supplies online! Enjoy the online shopping with our large selection of Jewelry beads, Jewelry Findings, Tools & Supplies, String Materials, Crafts and more.